- CAEPLA (Canadian Association of Energy and Pipeline Landowner Associations)
Association of Canadian landowners who have a direct interest in the relationship
between landowners and the energy industry. This organization has offices in Calgary
- CCF (Canadian Constitution Foundation)
A registered charity that defends the constitutional rights and freedoms of Canadians
in the courts of law and public opinion. The organization has an office in Calgary.
- Glengarry Landowners' Association
Rural property owners association based in Eastern Ontario
- Grassroots Alberta Landowners Association
This website states that the purpose of Grassroots Alberta is to advance the
interests of Alberta landowners by ensuring that legislators, members of the media
and ordinary citizens come to a better understanding of the relationship between
property rights, human rights, economic performance and a civil society.
- Land Over Landings
Volunteer group that advocates for preservation of the Pickering Airport lands
for agricultural use
- Law of the Lands - Farm, Energy and Enviro Law
Ontario lawyer's blog
- Ontario Landowners Association
Rural property owners association based in Huntsville, Ontario
- O.P.E.R.A. (Ontario Property and Environmental Rights Alliance)
Ontario property owner's group organized in 1994 which seeks to protest regulatory
erosion of citizen rights in private land ownership
- Pekisko Group
Land owners group focused on development and land use planning issues based in
- Pipeline Observer
This Twitter page tracks pipeline news, industry,
events and facilitates pipeline discussion.
- RETA (Responsible Electricity Transmission for Alberta)
RETA opposes the construction of new above ground high voltage transmission lines
near homes and schools.
- Sunbury Neighbourhood Association
Property owners association based in Delta, British Columbia. This website
contains a substantial amount of information, much of it pertaining to the South Fraser
Perimeter Road, a highway that now runs through the neighbourhood.